Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
We are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Location: Shanghai, China
- To assist in setting up a laboratory
- To maintain laboratory and equipment in good working condition and continually upgrading the laboratory practices
- To review the completed work and monitor checks on samples and proficiency sample analyses
- Purchase, safe-keep and record movements of all chemicals, solvents and instruments used in the laboratory
- To assist in research and development work as and when required
- To provide first-line support of the quality assurance program and maintaining the standard of testing activities
- Preparation of documentation and report analytical results
- To assist and supervise orientation and training of new staff
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior
- Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Min 5 years of hands- on experience on scientific instrument such as HPLC, GC/FID, GCMS, ICP/ OES and AAS etc
- Method development skill
- Experience in chemical analysis
- Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written English
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com