Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Division: Animal Health
- Provides technical and sales support to, and liaise with the various sales teams, customers, distributors and staff of representative offices throughout the region
- Hands-on activities include conducting market/field research and workshops
- Handles new product launches
- Develops new markets, servicing existing clients, as well as generating and increasing sales
- Liaises and builds good rapport with our business associates to ensure business continuity and expansion
- Degree in Veterinary Science / Animal Nutrition or related discipline
- 3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing/trading/distribution environment in the same or similar industry
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel around the region
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com