Zagro Chemicals Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
We are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent young professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of ourGroup.
Base: Port Klang
- Lead and manage a team of factory staff
- Responsible for leading the production operations by organizing, monitoring and executing production scheduling to meet sales requirements
- Constantly drive continuous process improvement and in production/QA department
- Ensure the production team adheres to relevant Quality Management System and Good Manufacturing Practice requirements
- Responsible for the workplace safety activities of factory in accordance to local regulatory requirements
- Undertakes any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior
- Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Management or relevant disciplines
- 5 years of managerial experience in manufacturing environment especially in a local agro-chemical industry
- “Hands on” individual with the ability to lead and motivate while exercising good control over a team of factory workers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership, pro-active and a team player
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com