Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
- Develop and design attractive graphics with ideas and concepts for the Company’s product advertisements, brochures, posters, catalogues, packaging and product labels which includes develop concepts from start or adaptations of designs into different sizes or layout formats for print, web and social media platforms
- Accountable for deliverables and overall quality and design consistency of work product
- Manage the execution of all creative deliverables in line with project schedule and deadlines
- Undertake ad hoc projects from time to time when required
- Diploma or Degree in Art/Design/Creative or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS office, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- Accuracy and attention to details, creative and able to think out of the box
- Strong creative thinking and concept development
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com