Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for livestock, aquatic animals and crops.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Laboratory Technician – Microbiologist
- Day to day microbiological lab testing activities
- Perform microbial identification and enumeration on water, food, animal feed, feed supplements and other samples.
- Ensuring lab requirements are qualified and maintained at scheduled interval according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide documentation support to the department by participating in writing/revising of SOPs, protocols, test reports and any other work assigned by the senior and Laboratory Manager
- Liaise with external vendors on instrument calibration and maintenance
- Liaise with other departments for training needs and technical support
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior
- Diploma/Degree in Microbiology or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years hands-on experience in bacterial identification and enumeration using serial dilution and plating or other conventional techniques
- Experience in operating basic microbiology laboratory equipment and computer.
- Hands-on experience in serology techniques such as ELISA or molecular techniques such as PCR would be a big plus.
- Analytical development mindset in research and commercialization activities
- Able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written English
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com