Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Reporting to the CEO & Chairman, the incumbent’s job responsibilities include:-
- To apply appropriate laws & Company’s policies, to draft and review business documents, legal and commercial contracts including business terms, representations and warranties, termination and indemnification and to suggest business-relevant, viable alternatives to problematic contract issues.
- Holds custody for all legal contracts, updating, filing and ensuring that the contracts list is current and validated.
- Liaises with internal and external working partners, including lawyers and business associates.
- Handles and supports for all legal, commercial and compliance issues for the Group.
- Diploma/Degree in Law with 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior paralegal experience and familiarity with copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines prioritizes assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information appropriately
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com