Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Manager, Brand Programs & Initiatives
Reporting to the CEO & Chairman, the incumbent’s job responsibilities include:-
- Works closely with the marketing management of all subsidiaries to ensure consistent Brand Development and Programmes
- Provides Internal Branding programmes for all staffs, i.e.:- continuous internal brand trainings & workshops in all subsidiaries
- Works closely, guiding the brand champions of all subsidiaries
- Organise and execute all public relations activities
- Manages Trade Press Releases and editorials in various media
- Develops Zagro’s presence in the social media i.e.: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the reporting officer
- Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication or related disciplines with 3 to 5 years of brand management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- High self-motivation, ability to think out-of-the box
- Results-oriented, meticulous, multi-tasking and follow through skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office for windows and Mac os
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com