Zagro is a Singapore public-limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for livestock and crops.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Regulatory Affairs Executive
- You will be required to source for documents and guidelines, meticulously consolidate, file and maintain product technical information. You will prepare registration packages for submission to legislation authorities, process product registration, and liaise with relevant authorities on registration status and other legislative matters. At the same time, you are to keep track of renewal datelines, liaise with laboratories on tests and studies, and attend to ad-hoc tasks assigned by your immediate superior.
- Possess a diploma or degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine or a related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of regulatory affairs and registration experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal English
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com