Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Division: Crop Care
Reporting to the Singapore-based Regional Manager (Crop Care Division), the incumbent will play key role in identifying and sourcing of agrochemicals in India for export to international markets.
- Degree in Agriculture/Agrochemicals/ Biochemistry disciplines
- 7 years of relevant experience in a local agrichemical manufacturing/ trading/ distribution company in the agri business, preferably familiar with biopesticides products
- Good contact with local suppliers
- A sound knowledge of the import and export regulations
- Good negotiations skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to travel around the regions
If you have what it takes, be quick to apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com