Hexiguard is a proven disinfectant for control of bacterial diseases. It is non-irritant, pleasant to use for animal farms and processing plants. It contains wetting agents to assist in the cleaning of dirt and debris from wounds, instruments and equipments.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate ……………….. 8.0 g
Water-based general disinfectant for veterinary use only
Advantages of Hexiguard
– Broad-spectrum disinfectant
– Safe and non-toxic disinfectant for sheep farming and processing plants
– Product contains high proportion of wetting agent that cleans dirt and debris from wounds, instruments and equipment
– Product contains pine derivatives that act as insect repellent, antiseptic, antibacterial for additional efficacy.
– Cost-effective stable formulation
– Distinctive odor
Directions For Use
Disinfection – Mix 100 mL per 1 L of water (lamb marking, disinfection of knives and instruments, cuts, wounds, hands and arms)
Sheep Dips – Mix 2 mL per 1 L of water (dip wash)
Shearing shed floor – Mix 20 ml per 1 L of water.
Store in a cool and well-ventilated area at a temperature not exceeding 30°C(room temperature). Avoid direct heat and sunlight. Keep container tightly closed and out of reach of children.
Hexiguard is packed in
1L, 5L & 20L containers.