General Managers (Agribusiness)
Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for energetic, driven and highly competent professionals who are passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Base: Singapore or Kuala Lumpur or Manila or Jakarta or Bangkok or Ho Chi Minh City
This senior position reports to the CEO of Zagro Group based in Singapore. This position will be responsible for overall general management of two countries (2 companies) with key focus on marketing operations, achieving sales targets, ensuring future business growth and profitability of the Company. He/she will be based in one of the above cities and travel to another city regularly.
- Achieve agreed company financial targets
- Manage a group of sales team to develop and execute company strategic growth plans within their base country and supervise the other country
- Execute corporate and operational strategies, policies and processes
- Drive the expansion plans of the organization through maximizing existing client relationships and sourcing new business
- Oversee factory operations, purchasing, new product development and regulatory work
- Possess a Degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Nutrition/ Crop Nutrition/ Agricultural Science or Chemical or a related field is desirable
- At least 5 years of experience in livestock industry or agribusiness with at least 2 years of experience in management roles
- Ability to work as part of wider team including global corporate HQ (Singapore)
- Integrity and good work ethics
We offer a competitive performance-based total package and fringe benefits. Reward compensation is further enhanced by exceptional performance and contribution to the bottom line.
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, we invite you to send in your detailed resume, stating your current and expected annual remuneration with a recent photograph to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may apply online here ONLINE JOB APPLICATION
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com