Zagro Gut bio is a synbiotic product composed of multi species of beneficial microbes and Prebiotics compounds. It effectively helps to maintain a healthy gut leading to better digestion, absorption and high performance.
Total Lactobacillus : 1 X 10^8 CFU/g
(Lactobacillus acidophilus,Lactobacillus salivarius ,Lactobacillus reuteri)
Bacillus subtilis : 1 X 10^8 CFU/g
Crude Protein : Min 1.00 %
– Enhances favourable bacterial counts in the gut
– Improves animal immunity and growth rate
– Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
Dosage & Administration
For drinking water
– Under Normal Condition : Dissolve 20-40 g per 100 L of water for weekly 2-3 days.
– Under Stress Condition : Dissolve 0.5-1 g per L of water for 3-5 days.
Cattle/Sheep – 2-4 g per head per day
Poultry: Mix 100-250 g per ton of feed.
Swine: Mix 500-1000 g per ton of feed.
Fish/Shrimp: Mix 1-2 kg per ton of feed.
– Animal under Stress condition
– Intestinal disorder and digestion problem
– Feed changeover duration
– Day old chicks and young animals
– Loss of appetite
Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct heat and sunlight.
Gut Bio is packed in 100 g, 500 g and 1 kg sachet.