Hexiguard Teat containing Chlorhexidine Gluconate, which is used to assist in the control of mastitis in dairy cow and as an aid in the control of teat cracking and chapping.
– It can be used as a teat dip or teat spray
– Proven to be effective against mastitis causing bacteria such as Staph Aureus, Strep. Agalactiae and E. Coli.
– It contains emollients, which will aid in maintaining smooth and soft teat skin
– It contains Glycerine to aid in the control of teat cracking and chapping
– Easy and convenient to use
Chlorhexidine Digluconate ……………….. 50.0 g
Refined Glycerine …………………………. 200 g
– Broad-spectrum antibacterial Teat Sanitizer
– To assist in the control of mastitis and protect the teat in dairy cow
– Stable formulation and Produces a fine mist spray for better teat surface coverage
– Fast acting , Safe , non toxic and non irritation
– More emollient for better teat condition
Dosage and Administration
Dilute 100ml to 1 L of water (1:10 dilution) Dip and Spray after completion of milking.
Direction for Use
– Thoroughly Dip or Spray all teats after every milking
– Fresh solution should be mixed daily
– To avoid contamination of milk, thoroughly wash udders and teats before each milking with clean running water to remove all Hexiguard Teat Residues from the previous post-milking treatment.
– Use a fine nozzle giving a conical spray and apply sufficient to form a drop on the end of each teat.
Store in a cool and well-ventilated area at a temperature not exceeding 30°C(room temperature). Avoid direct heat and sunlight. Keep container tightly closed and out of reach of children.
Hexiguard Teat is packed in 1L, 5L & 20L containers.