Phytazag 500 HS is a thermostable phytase enzyme produced using a strain of Aspergillus niger. Its new generation of heat stable phytase to degrade phytate which is unavailable to monogastric animals, improve the utilization rate of phosphorus and other minerals, consequently reduce phosphorus excretion rate and protect environment from contamination. Composition
Phytase activity 5000 units/g
- Excellent Heat Resistance upto 95oC.
- Hydrolyze phytate in feeds, increase the availability of phosphorus.
- Reduces feed cost by reducing the need of inorganic phosphorus supplementation by 50-75%.
- Improve the availability of phytate-bound nutrients such as minerals and proteins, and enhance general animal functions.
- Decrease the excretion of phosphorus in manure and reduce the environmental pollution.
- Effective within a wide range of pH (4 to 6.5).
Dosage and Administration