VermiShield is a combination of two synthetic anthelmintics designed to prevent and treat round worms and liver flukes in ruminants.
Levamisole HCl has a broad spectrum activity against gasto-intestinal worms and lung worms while Triclabendazole has wide range activity against all stages of liver-fluke.
VermiShield is an effective treatment and control of mature and immature gastointestinal nematodes (Ostertagia, Haemonchus, Trichostrongylus, Cooperia, Nematodirus, Bunostomum, Gaigeria, Chabertia, Oesophagostomum), lungworms (Dictyocaulus) and all 3 stages of liver fluke (Fasciola) infections in cattle and sheep.
Dosage and Administration:
Species / Dosage
Cattle/ Sheep/ Goats : Administer 1 mL per 10 kg body weight of the animal using drench gun.
– Do not administer to lactating cows, sheep or goats that produce milk for human consumption
– Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with the product or empty container
– Over dosing may cause transient effect (e.g. muscle tremors, salivation)
– Do not treat simultaneously with products containing organophosphorus compounds
– Do not use seven days before calving
Cattle: 28 days
Sheep and goat: 35 days
Stock must be stored in cool and dry place; protected from direct heat and light.
1L and 5L