Precautions: Harmful if swallowed. In case of swallowing, give plenty of water. Avoid inhalation of spray mist and contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately. Wash splashes off skin immediately. All reasonable precaution should be taken when handling disinfectant product.
Don't spray to skin, wounds, food and food utensils.
How and Where to Use:
Spray onto a piece of clean and dry cloth for wiping of table tops, door knobs, lift buttons, chairs, floors, window, door, glass etc.
Time Frame: As require re re-entry interval 12 hrs