Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for livestock and crops.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
• Responsible for conducting market research in understanding consumer trends and needs
• Handles inbound enquiries and sales pitch to potential customers on company’s services and products
• Sourcing for new business opportunities
• Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients
• Prepare tender proposals (pricing, documentation and presentations)
• Follow up closely to ensure excellent pre-sales and post-sales account servicing
• Other ad-hoc business development duties/projects as and when assign by the reporting supervisor
• Diploma/ Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related discipline
• 2 years of relevant business development or sales experience from cleaning, waste management, pest control companies
• Those with experience in social digital marketing, SEO, SEM, designing/creating marketing materials, poster/flyers (experience with Canva/Photoshop) will be an advantageous
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com or apply online at http://forms.zagro.com/apply.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com.