Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Regional Manager – Technical & Sales
Division: Animal Health (Feed Additive and Nutrition Business)
Location: Singapore or any countries
- Spearhead strategic development and marketing of Zagro’s range of products
- Identify new product opportunities, execute product launches, manage promotional programs
- Management of existing distributors
- Recruitment of new distributors
- Coordinates and motivate a team of professionals supporting sales of the company’s products and services
- Provides support to front line sales people and coordination of marketing collaterals and promotional opportunities
- Provides feedback and input from the market to help shape marketing strategy for the team
- Possess a degree in Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine/ Animal Nutrition or a related discipline
- 5 years Technical and Sales Marketing experience in the Animal Health Industry
- Sales skill and technical knowledge is mandatory for holding presentations and customer discussions
- Has network of industry contacts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly proactive and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel around the region
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidate. If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com