Zagro is a Singapore public limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for livestock, aquatic animals and crops.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Business Development Manager
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the Company’s business strategy
- Constantly survey the market and identify new business opportunities
- Locates or proposes potential new business deals by contacting potential new prospects; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Develops and executes strategic business plans that meets or exceeds established sales goal and profitability targets
- Develops, manages and maintains strong relationships with the new prospects
- Degree in Agriculture or relevant qualification
- 5 years of relevant experience in Agricultural Industry
- General knowledge of vertical farming or greenhouse herb and vegetable production or in-door cultivation or aquaponics or other related technologies. Knowledge of these technologies with practical experiences would be a big plus
- Has an active network of industry contacts
- Entrepreneurial with good business acumen
- Adaptable and versatile
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to apply online at
or alternatively you may send in your full resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected annual remuneration to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com