Zagro is a Singapore main board public-listed company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Location: Long Thanh Industrial Zone,
Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
Reporting to the General Director, you will be responsible for
- Overall general management responsibility for the local business units, business development and to drive profitability to meet company’s goals and targets
- Managing a small team of employees across the operations, finance, administration, sales & marketing.
- Direct people responsibility for the management/ leadership teams in local markets
- Develop and execute corporate and operational strategies, policies and processes
- Responsibility for control and compliance management
- Drive the expansion plans of the organization through maximizing existing client relationships and sourcing new business
- Possess a Degree or Masters in Veterinary Science/ Animal Nutrition or related disciplines with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in senior management roles especially in trading or distribution in the Animal Health industry.
- Strong business acumen
- Integrity and good work ethics
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak and write English
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to submit a full English Text resume and a recent photograph stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com