Orion AgriScience Limited is a subsidiary of Zagro Group of Companies, a leading manufacturer and distributor of Crop Protection and Animal Health products. We seek an energetic, driven, highly competent and dedicated professional to join the team.
Horticulture Specialist (part time)
Base Location: Preferably one of the major horticulture areas of New Zealand
This position reports directly to the General Manager. The primary role is to support and develop our horticulture business. This role will work with key horticulture clients and our sales team throughout New Zealand to drive sales activities and increase revenue with existing clients and maximise market share through new client development.
The role will be for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Horticulture / Biochemistry or related disciplines with experience in selling agri-chemicals
- Previous extensive work experience in horticulture is a must
- Has an active network of key industry contacts
- A hands-on approach in providing recommendations and service to farmers & orchard owners
- Good IQ, strong communication, able to build trust and bring integrity to the business
An attractive package that includes a company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone & medical insurance is offered to the right candidate
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. For more information on Orion AgriScience and the Zagro Group, you may visit our websites at www.orionagriscience.co.nz or www.zagro.com